Advocado (formerly Traaqr) is offering an annual scholarship where the winner of the essay contest below will receive $2,000 towards their tuition. This scholarship is for any student enrolled or about to be enrolled at an accredited institution for the 2018-2019 school year.
In order to participate in this essay contest, the following criteria must be met whether you are attending college in-state, out-of-state or internationally:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be currently enrolled or will be enrolled full-time at an accredited US institution during the 2018-2019 school year
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student
2018-2019 Essay Prompt
What are the most important Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) a company should track to analyze marketing performance in a multi-channel world?
How To Apply
- Write a 600+ word essay answering the prompt above
- Files must be in Microsoft Word Document or PDF format.
- Email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Advocado Scholarship Submission" and your name in the subject line.
- Please include your University of Enrollment in the email body.
- All essays must be submitted before November 1st, 2018.
How the Winner Will Be Chosen
- All submissions will be reviewed by the Advocado employees that make up the scholarship committee.
- You will be scored based on the use of original content, creativity, organization, and presentation.
- The winner will be announced on November 15th, 2018.
All personal information collected from applicants will be used solely for the purpose of awarding the scholarship. No personal information will be distributed, sold, or provided to third parties. By participating in this scholarship, you agree to allow Advocado employees, and/or representatives to call and/or send information regarding your application. Furthermore, under the terms of the contest, you grant Advocado your express consent to confirm your admission and attendance at the college or university by contacting the institution for verification.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns. We are looking forward to your submissions!